USA 2009 part 1
I am writing this blog from OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg. Leigh and I are sitting in Wimpy waiting for our flight to Washington Dulles - USA! We are on a whirl wind tour of 4 different churches in the States to learn, open ourselves wide to what God is doing and saying and enjoying the experiences and relationships along the way. Some of the words we have had in advance of this trip are to listen out for the still, small voice of God in the midst of the large and loud noises we will experience along the way, that God wants to enlarge us on this trip and that God blesses those who are a pilgrim people.
This is our agenda over the next few weeks:
- 5th to 10th October at Saddleback for Purpose Driven Children’s Ministry Conference
- 10th to 13th October at Northpoint Church for conference (We will be on the Home Group Track)
- 13th to 17th October at Bethel for Open Heavens Conference
- 17th to 19th October at Mars Hill for weekend
- 19th to 20th October with Leigh’s bridesmaid who she hasn’t seen for about 12 years
- 20th to 22nd October with Nathan and Michelle Robinson in North Carolina
- 23rd October arrive home
Will try to keep this blog posted with our news as we go.